Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy birthday to my beloved baby brother!

July 16th


Enjoy today is your birthday!

I don't remember exactly how, what was happening in the day you were born but I still can feel that happiness all of our family had. You're blessing we long for. Dad was the one who couldn't keep his happiness because he wanted baby boy the most. You were born to be loved, how I know, yeah!!! no one can pass by without falling in love with your smile.




I still remember your pity face when you fell off from my bed in the middle of the night. I was laughing out loud. When I pull you up, you gave me a look with thanks. I still remember you tried so hard to climb the tree the way I did. You know you are loved, so you are spoiled a bit.

I still remember the day you fell off from the ceiling of assembly hall of our school. You were unconscious for couple hours but we felt like years. When I saw Mom cried by your hospital bed , I couldn't hold my tears. I tried not to close my eyes because I was afraid I might lose you while I blinked. You came back to us in one piece but you gave heart attack to all of us.


When I was in Japan, I heard that you were having terrible sickness, I cried all day without doing anything. Maw came back home and cried with me too. We were so afraid that we might lose you while we were not there. But you were saved by the grace of God Almighty.

I cried out loud when you left me in our own apartment by myself. I talked to Mom all night long with tears but you are born to be loved. I can't live without loving you. I might not be perfect sister, but one thing I know I love you more than anything.

I might not be perfect person to show you what to do but you know I always want the best for your life. I'm so glad you turn out very good one. We are so proud of you with your love for others and hard working. I Thank God for you. I know Dad is so proud of you from the heaven. Honestly I'm a bit jealous when Mom talks about you , but you are my beloved brother. No one can replace you in my heart. Only I can do for you right now is praying for you and love you more. May be I wasn't saying enough, but you know
I love you.


May God richly bless you.

Happy birthday brother!!!!!!!!!!



1 comments:

Apprenticeship said...

Wow.. you are as sweet as my sisters.. Happy Birthday to Ah Mau yaw. Hope you are having a great summer.. Keep up with great works.. :) :)