Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to My_Best _Friend !!!!!!

July 21st

ENJOY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!


I've so many good friends but they are not you.
You are the one who always there for me.
When I called you in the middle of the night with tears, you were the other end listening and encouraging me.
You are the one
listen to me
even when you don't understand or agree with my feelings.
You are the one
who I can share dreams, hopes and feelings with.
You are the one
who stand next to me when I feel down
and said that I'm going to be Ok.



If I don't know something, you are the one, teach me to get through.
you are the one
came and rescued me, when I'm in danger.
You always think about me and yourself come later.
You keep your unhappiness to yourself, and make me happy.
You always forgive me for what I did wrong.



Thank you so much for being as my best friend.
Thank you for showing the love of God by loving me as your own sister.
Thank you so much for what you had done for me.
Thank you for the time you're sharing with me.

Here is my little pray for you on your birthday:

Embrace your day... this day ... it is a gift.
Take the Lord's hand.
He will help you unwrap the day and then celebrate it.
And His grace will be sufficient for any need you have.

God bless you forever.





2 comments:

Apprenticeship said...

Happppppppppppppy birthday... May God richly bless you on your day and the following days..

Unknown said...

ဟီးးးးး
ဘယ္သူမွန္းေတာ့ မသိဘူး....
ကြ်န္ေတာ္နဲ႔ ေမြးေန႔တူေတြ႔လို႔ ၀မ္းသာတယ္ဗ်ာ။
Happy Birthday, မလား႐ိႈးသူရဲ႕ သူငယ္ခ်င္းေရ.....