Tuesday, August 19, 2008

To my Mom on my birthday!


August 19

Mom,

There have lot of words I didn't say;
There have lot of things I didn't mention;
There have lot of thoughts I didn't share;
There have lot of loves I didn't show you.

Mom,

Here is something I want you to hear;
Here is something I want you to know;
Here is something I want you to feel;
Here is something I want you to see;

Mom,

I'm whispering, that I love you;
I'm letting you know, I have troubles;
I want you to think, I can do it;
I want you to see my successes.


Mom,

Thank you for bringing me into this world, so I can feel the world;
Thank you for being there me, so I know I have somebody;
Thank you for your loves, so I over come every difficulties;
Thank you for your encouragements, so I can do everything;
Thank you for believing in me, so I can show you I'm able to do it;
Thank you for your prayers, so I'll be protected by God's love.

Mom,

I didn't say very often this
But I love you so very much.





3 comments:

ဆိုးသြမ္း said...

Happy BirthDay !!!!!! ၾသဂုတ္မွာ ေမြးတဲ့ လီယိုဖြားေတြထဲမွာ အစ္မက အျမင့္ျမတ္ဆံုးနဲ႔ အလင္းလက္ဆံုး ျဖစ္ပါေစ..... :)

Apprenticeship said...

ံHappy Birthday Yaw... Karai Kasang kaw na mau hpa chye ju ni ka hpap lu u ga,, Myit ai lam ni yawng aung dang u ga.. he` he` tsaw ra ai wa hte mung la wan hkrum lu u ga.. tsaw ra le...

Unknown said...

ဟဲ....ဟဲ..... တရက္ေနာက္က်သြားတယ္
႐ွမ္းၿပည္ ေၿမာက္ပိုင္း လား႐ိႈးၿမိဳ႕က
ေတာင္ေပၚသူေလးေရ........
ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ပါေစ။ ခ်မ္းေၿမ႕ပါေစ။
ဘ၀တက္လမ္း ေၿဖာင့္ၿဖဴးေစ။
သာယာပါေစ။ ၿငိမ္းခ်မ္းပါေစ။
မဂၤလာအေပါင္း ခေညာင္းေစ။

**စကားမစပ္ မApလို အသက္၆၀ ပဲလား...ဟီ...ဟိ...**