Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vacation!!!!!!!!

Dear my blogger friends and readers, thank for coming, reading my blog and encouraged me for more than a year. Unfortunately I have to take a break from blogging.. I don't want to say good bye but see you again in the future... That doesn't mean I'm not going to visit my friend's blog.. I'll go around and visit around your houses, even I didn't leave any foot print, you know I was at your blog. See you again in the future!!!!!

Lashiothu.

ဘေလာဂ့္ဂါ သူငယ္ခ်င္း ေမာင္နွမ မ်ားရွင္... လြန္ခဲ့ေသာ တနွစ္ေက်ာ္ ကာလ ပတ္လံုး၊ လာေရာက္လာပတ္၊ ဖတ္ရႈ အားေပးခဲ့တဲ့ အတြက္ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္... မထင္မွတ္တဲ့ ကံၾကမၼာရဲ႕ ေစစားမႈ႕ေအာက္မွာ က်မ ဘေလာဂ့္ကို မေရးျဖစ္ေတာ့ဘဲ နားေနအံုးမွာ ျဖစ္ပါတယ္.... ဘေလာဂ့္ဂါ သူငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ားဆီမွာေတာ့ လာေရာက္ လည္ပတ္အံုးမွာပါ... ကြန္မင့္၊ မွတ္ခ်က္ေလး ေတြ ခ်န္မထားခဲ့ေပမဲ့ က်မအလည္ လာျမဲ လာမွာ ျဖစ္ပါတယ္လို႕... တခ်ိန္ခ်ိန္မွာ ျပန္လည္ ဆံုေတြ႕ ၾကရေအာင္လို႕ေနာ္...

ခင္မင္ရင္းနွီး စြာျဖင့္... လားရႈိးသူ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! :(
God bless you sister.

I'd like to say thank you for sharing all those posts with us.

God has been using you as a blessing to me. He talks to me through your posts.

My prayer is with you in whatever you're gonna do now. Hope to see you soon.

God bless you.

All the best,
Everest

Unknown said...

Happy new year!
မဂၤလာႏွစ္သစ္ရဲ႕ အစၿဖစ္ပါေစ။
ခရီးလြန္ၿပီး online မတက္ ၿဖစ္လို႔ မေရာက္တာႀကာ
သူကနားနဲ႔ စိတ္ထဲမွာမေကာင္းဘူး။
ဘာပဲၿဖစ္ၿဖစ္ပါေလ...
အစစ အရာရာ အဆင္ေၿပေခ်ာေမႊ႕ပါေစ။
ဘုရားသခင္ အလိုေတာ္အတိုင္း ကံမကုန္ရင္ ၿပန္ဆံုႀကတာေပါ့ဟာ.... အေႀကာင္းတိုက္ဆိုင္လို႔
ငါ့ဆီေရာက္ရင္ေတာ့ ေၿခရာေလးေတာ့ ခ်န္ခဲ့ပါေနာ္...